I’m a busy person. I’m terrible at yoga. I’m miserable when my mind is clear. I love to be distracted and have lots on. I’m not a person who is happier having an empty head.
How did I not know this earlier???????????????????????
sometimes I get into a really strong crimson petal and the white mood and I listen to the soundtrack all the way through like 3 times, and make graphics
and this is one of those times so expect some graphics soon
the campaign to convince the bbc to commission a third series of the hour is still not over. please contribute to the campaign in any way you can! we’re not losing this incredible television show without putting up a fight! the tumblr “savethehour” is an excellent place to find out the best ways to get involved with the project, so I highly recommend you check it out and follow.
We proudly present you the SAVETHEHOUR VIDEO PROJECT!
The Hour is a BBC 2 series touted by local and international fans and critics alike as the best of British Television. The show ended on a major cliffhanger at the end of December 2012, leaving fans on the edge of their seats, waiting to know what would happen next. The writers and actors expressed their hopes and intent to make a third and final series (as the show had been conceived in a three series arc). Then, on February 12th, 2013 the BBC announced it was cancelling The Hour in favor of new programming. Immediately, viewers and critics took to the net to express their sadness and disappointment and the #SaveTheHour campaign was established.
- In its month-long run, the savethehour campaign has successfully expanded over various types and platforms of social media, such as tumblr, Facebook, Twitter.
- We are also running an active offline campaign which will also be complimented by other upcoming actions (mostly the Yellow Lamp Project).
- This initiative is the next step!
- The Savethehour Video Project has been started to bring personal connection and direct involvement into the campaign.
Seriously, what’s this about?
- In this project we intend to put together a compliation of videos.
- Videos made by the fandom. You. And you. Yes, you too, who’s reading this.
- Much like #watchcommunity’s well known video, it’s all about our dedication, and our love towards the show.
What do I have to do?
- We intend to make a longer video from shorter clips.
- That being said, it’s best if you tr to explain in 20-30 seconds why The Hour should be saved, why do you love it in particular, or talk about anything related to the show.
- Don’t worry, if you don’t want to talk but want to participate, even holding up a #savethehour sign will do.
- Basically you can send us a video of any length, any material will be useful.
I’ve made a video! What’s next?
- You either send it to us via email, or upload it somewhere and send us the link itself.
- The email address is email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE PROJECT IS THE 25TH OF MARCH.
No need to worry: if we won’t recieve sufficient material until then, we’ll extend the deadline. And if miracles happen and we end up having lots of material to put together, we might even produce a second video.
The videos will be edited together on the week after by me (Annie) and Ash.
If you have any questions, do tell!
“There’s only really ever going to be Freddie, I think, for Bel. He’s the only man she’s ever really loved. And I think that their relationship is one that is just completely inevitable really.”